Saturday, March 27, 2010

Video Editing - my new found talent

Over the past 3 days of Hanna studying for the finals and me making her life miserable by bugging her with my annoying antics, she made face the computer and told me to talk to it.

Ouch.

But I did as I was told. I went downloading songs and videos, - which seriously takes a little longer than it should be per song 'cause people started having their own videos of their favorite songs, which I wouldn't mind only if it doesn't gets on my way of downloading the original videos - checking my email, updating everything that I have to update and editing videos - home videos to be exact.

And I was surprised how good I was in editing videos and putting music on each of them. You see, my family and friends have loads of videos taken from different occasions, and since I'm free - I love the word "free", not bored - I had a good idea: put a little more life on those already lively videos and maybe a some presentation. *laughs* I'm not being too proud or anything, but their actually good. I wonder if I could build a career on video editing one day. Oh wait, does that mean I have to live with computers, too? Maybe, not a career..perhaps, just a hobby.

Well, I'm sorry I can't post even one of the videos I edited as it's sort of personal and I respect my friends privacy.

Courtesy of Hanna trying to get rid of me. :)

No comments: